Whether in our farmstand on apple picking weekends or pre-packaged at our farmers markets all week long our apple cider donuts are one of our most sought-after products here at Kimball Fruit Farm! Our Donut Makers are the people who, behind the scenes, facilitate these moments of joy. They come in early, mix the batter, cook and package the donuts, and maintain the equipment all while adhering to federal and state health and safety regulations.
**Must be 18 or older**
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
DONUT MAKING AND PACKAGING:
- Mix batter and cook donuts (we combine pre-mixed dry ingredients with apple cider and use a donut frying machine - minimal baking experience necessary and training will be part of the hiring process)
- Package donuts for retail sales
- Clean machine after every use
- Change frying oil when required (pre-set schedule)
- Assist farm stand staff in cookie and pie baking by inserting or removing pre-made baked good from the oven.
- Monitor quantities of donuts sent and sold at each retail location and adjust amount made and packaged as necessary.
- Communicate with market leads and stand manager to learn specific location inventory changes.
- Keep inventory of donut making supplies and inform management of reordering needs.