Farm Stand or Farmer's Market** Sales Associate
Our Sales Associates are the face of Kimball Fruit Farm. These individuals are responsible for practically representing our values and mission to our customers. This is accomplished through interacting with customers both in person and over the phone as well as setting up displays, cleaning the sales area, and checking out customers.
**Due to Massachusetts child labor laws Farmer's Market Sales Associates must be 18 or older. Individuals who live in the immediate are of our farmer's markets and can meet us on site are welcome to apply. Check the list of markets we attend or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answering customer questions and complaints
- Familiarizing oneself with our products in order to make sales and product recommendations
- Checking out customers and bagging produce
STAND UPKEEP AND PRESENTATION
- Setting up and taking down market tents, produce displays, and display materials
- Monitoring product quality and freshness
- Keeping stand and sales areas clean
- Following health and safety procedures and guidelines